Staten Island Chamber of Commerce presents “Prospecting Boot Camp with David Fischer.” Members can attend for $249, and non-members can attend for $349.
The event will take place on Friday, April 4 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Hampton Inn & Suites, 1120 South Ave.
Sander works with business owners and sales professionals who run into roadblocks such as:
• Struggling because they lack a systematic process for prospecting
• Dreading making cold calls
• Getting nervous about not knowing what to say or how to ask for a meeting
• Feeling frustrated with stalls and objections from prospects
• Worrying they aren’t taking advantage of alternative methods for prospecting
• Having concerns about the effectiveness and quality of their prospecting techniques
David Fischer is the owner and president of Chartwell Seventeen Advisory Group, Inc., an authorized Sandler Training center located in Manhattan. With 17 years of sales experience, Dave seeks to help individuals and organizations achieve their professional goals in the fields of sales management.